skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Jigsaw Pieces of Me
Thursday, 25 June 2009
100kcal bread
121kcal cereal bar
200kcal tuna tin
90kcal quavers
110kcal crisps
288kcal snickers
908kcal so far...
max's dinner... 500kcal...
1100kcals.
No comments:
Post a Comment
If I put a shell to my ear, I can hear you typing...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ceux qui me suivent...
Les buts de mon existence...
Start Weight: 112
Goal 1: 108lbs
Goal 2: 104lbs
Goal 3: 100lbs
Goal 4: 96lbs
Goal 5: 92lbs
Goal 6: 88lbs
Goal 7: 84lbs
.
I am 5 foot 4: 164cm... GO GO GO!
Au sujet de moi...
Six of Hearts
One day I will hold on to a red balloon and float up among the stars...
View my complete profile
Ce que j'ai écrit
►
2010
(23)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(19)
▼
2009
(271)
►
November
(18)
►
October
(34)
►
September
(102)
►
August
(43)
►
July
(34)
▼
June
(28)
I dont think Tasha is going to talk to me ever aga...
actually i'll start the book in july... so wednesd...
Tomorrow is the fresh start
what is it with me and cereal?
100kcal bread121kcal cereal bar200kcal tuna tin90k...
68.8%
food blip. but it is OK as of 4pm (results) the ye...
80kcal biccie100kcal toast80kcal apple250kcal dinn...
38hours fast
Wter Lillies
33 days 22 hours 24 mins
no fuck that 7 day fast. I can do this now.I belie...
New less extreme direction...
100kcal carrots and cheese tringle light600kcal br...
sick. ick. that was the most horrific time to date.
220 samosa300 porridge780 bicsand will be sick soo...
I think the thing is to do this slowly - if I have...
350kcal pretzels350kcal red grapes150kcal cranberr...
10 things...
Oh my WORD
221 drink149 crisps320 chicken250 roll30 drink970KCAL
500 KCAL A DAY. YOU WILL LOSE A LOT ONLY IF YOU KE...
Just tried to be sick. Couldn't even do that. Fail...
:-(
Failure
Im not too good at this anymore... I need to distr...
EXAMSSSSSSSSS ARE OVERRRR!!
Oh dear... well... last exam tomorrow. No excuses....
►
May
(12)
No comments:
Post a Comment
If I put a shell to my ear, I can hear you typing...