Tuesday, 30 June 2009

I dont think Tasha is going to talk to me ever again. But I don't know why. I was sick on purpose this morning again... this is deff getting more frequent. I have to make this stop now... small steps are better right - then when I do something good then I'll be encouraged. So lets lay down everything...

tomorrow is the first of july. 25 days to my birthday. There is no reason, if I do not binge ever and stick to the rules, that I could not be 105lbs - losing 17lbs. Just never ever ever eat more than 1 meal a day and never ever over 400kcal. No eating before or after 7am/pm and no junk food.

400kcal. 1 meal. never after 7pm or before 7am. No junk...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If I put a shell to my ear, I can hear you typing...