skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Jigsaw Pieces of Me
Sunday, 31 May 2009
FAST FOR JUNE!!
1st - EXAM
2nd - EXAM
3rd
4th
5th
6th
7th
8th - DOCTORS - GOAL 112LBS
9th - BOWDEN AND RACH
10th - SUMMER BALL - GOAL 110LBS
11th
12th
13th
14th
15th
16th
17th
18th
19th
20th - 100LBS GOAL
21st
22nd
23rd
24th
25th
26th
27th
28th
29th
30th
No comments:
Post a Comment
If I put a shell to my ear, I can hear you typing...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ceux qui me suivent...
Les buts de mon existence...
Start Weight: 112
Goal 1: 108lbs
Goal 2: 104lbs
Goal 3: 100lbs
Goal 4: 96lbs
Goal 5: 92lbs
Goal 6: 88lbs
Goal 7: 84lbs
.
I am 5 foot 4: 164cm... GO GO GO!
Au sujet de moi...
Six of Hearts
One day I will hold on to a red balloon and float up among the stars...
View my complete profile
Ce que j'ai écrit
►
2010
(23)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(19)
▼
2009
(271)
►
November
(18)
►
October
(34)
►
September
(102)
►
August
(43)
►
July
(34)
►
June
(28)
▼
May
(12)
You know what. I'm sick of me. But the girl hates ...
Home truths hit hard, truly, deeply...
No title
No title
No title
No title
FAST FOR JUNE!!
I want to start fasting as of NOW. AS OF NOW. AS O...
GOAL ONE: START TIME - 00:01 2ND June
The journey...
Exams, doctors, angels and tears...
I wish and I will be...
No comments:
Post a Comment
If I put a shell to my ear, I can hear you typing...