skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Jigsaw Pieces of Me
Sunday, 31 May 2009
GOAL ONE: START TIME - 00:01 2ND June
FAST
God know what my weight is, I'll find out on Tuesday morning. Then a fast will commence, for which goal one will be 112lbs
BMI: 18.9
GOAL: 112lbs
No comments:
Post a Comment
If I put a shell to my ear, I can hear you typing...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ceux qui me suivent...
Les buts de mon existence...
Start Weight: 112
Goal 1: 108lbs
Goal 2: 104lbs
Goal 3: 100lbs
Goal 4: 96lbs
Goal 5: 92lbs
Goal 6: 88lbs
Goal 7: 84lbs
.
I am 5 foot 4: 164cm... GO GO GO!
Au sujet de moi...
Six of Hearts
One day I will hold on to a red balloon and float up among the stars...
View my complete profile
Ce que j'ai écrit
►
2010
(23)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(19)
▼
2009
(271)
►
November
(18)
►
October
(34)
►
September
(102)
►
August
(43)
►
July
(34)
►
June
(28)
▼
May
(12)
You know what. I'm sick of me. But the girl hates ...
Home truths hit hard, truly, deeply...
No title
No title
No title
No title
FAST FOR JUNE!!
I want to start fasting as of NOW. AS OF NOW. AS O...
GOAL ONE: START TIME - 00:01 2ND June
The journey...
Exams, doctors, angels and tears...
I wish and I will be...
No comments:
Post a Comment
If I put a shell to my ear, I can hear you typing...