skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Jigsaw Pieces of Me
Monday, 19 April 2010
Intro
I have decided to do my French oral on Parisien Graffiti... only I lost motivation. Answer = new blog!
Now let the fun commence...
No comments:
Post a Comment
If I put a shell to my ear, I can hear you typing...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ceux qui me suivent...
Les buts de mon existence...
Start Weight: 112
Goal 1: 108lbs
Goal 2: 104lbs
Goal 3: 100lbs
Goal 4: 96lbs
Goal 5: 92lbs
Goal 6: 88lbs
Goal 7: 84lbs
.
I am 5 foot 4: 164cm... GO GO GO!
Au sujet de moi...
Six of Hearts
One day I will hold on to a red balloon and float up among the stars...
View my complete profile
Ce que j'ai écrit
▼
2010
(23)
►
May
(4)
▼
April
(19)
Street Art... see: http://www.artaq.eu/fr/street-a...
Street art : Le tag s'affiche partout : 14/04/2009...
Chapter Seven
Chapter Six
Chapter Five
Chapter Four
Chapter Three and a Half
Chapter Three
Le Monde: De la marginalité au musée: itinéraire d...
Les inspirations du graffiti
Le graffiti dans les galeries, musées et publicités
Art ou vandalisme ?
Chapter Two
Chapter One
Villeneuve. Le respect s'inscrit sur le mur du col...
ParisMatch: Mix’Art s’expose en Guadeloupe (12, 2009)
Rero
Les yeux de la Seine
Intro
►
2009
(271)
►
November
(18)
►
October
(34)
►
September
(102)
►
August
(43)
►
July
(34)
►
June
(28)
►
May
(12)
No comments:
Post a Comment
If I put a shell to my ear, I can hear you typing...