skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Jigsaw Pieces of Me
Thursday, 12 November 2009
I am going to take this to paper form for a bit... but I am NOT deserting my lovlies...
1 comment:
Anonymous
2 January 2010 at 00:07
Come back!
Miss you xxx
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
If I put a shell to my ear, I can hear you typing...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ceux qui me suivent...
Les buts de mon existence...
Start Weight: 112
Goal 1: 108lbs
Goal 2: 104lbs
Goal 3: 100lbs
Goal 4: 96lbs
Goal 5: 92lbs
Goal 6: 88lbs
Goal 7: 84lbs
.
I am 5 foot 4: 164cm... GO GO GO!
Au sujet de moi...
Six of Hearts
One day I will hold on to a red balloon and float up among the stars...
View my complete profile
Ce que j'ai écrit
►
2010
(23)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(19)
▼
2009
(271)
▼
November
(18)
I am going to take this to paper form for a bit......
I really want to work. But there is too much press...
November Sparrow
I promise that soon I will stop moaning. It just i...
System Shutdown
Warning. My head might explode, and jam will squir...
Do not leave. It is not safe there.You will die th...
eyes closed
SSPN... Are you armed and ready to fight?
story part 4.
story 3
story part 2
random writing
Need to get a few things off my chest
After my 'normal' intake days, that terrible trio ...
Creature of the Forest: Children's Story. Drawn th...
Today, Tonight and Tomorrow...
What seemed to be a week crisis, has turned into a...
►
October
(34)
►
September
(102)
►
August
(43)
►
July
(34)
►
June
(28)
►
May
(12)
Come back!
ReplyDeleteMiss you xxx