Wednesday, 11 November 2009

I promise that soon I will stop moaning. It just isn't today. Maybe tomorrow, or more realistically next week sometime, I will open my eyes and dance with the sunlight. But that is not today.
.
I dislike my throat. I spelt until 8-9pm not sure when, and then read a russian book and started to consider my first summative... by 11 or 11.30 I was back in the underworld of my blanket. I must have lay there for a few hours awake. Writing poetry in my head, coughing, thinking I should be asleep, I should be asleep. And then I sleep. Until 5am. Then I wake up and drink some sugarfree cough medicine wonder potion and try to sleep again. Now it is 7.30 and I am somehow still tired.
.
Yesterday was liver's out formal, I am so glad I was not there. By 9.30ish I had two little G3 wonders in my room (that is a landing in college) who I love, but shot word bullets through my lungs. 25 minutes until breakfast. I wonder if I will stay awake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If I put a shell to my ear, I can hear you typing...