
I am not sure why, but when I decide to form my life as an ongoing and unedited story, I lose the oratorical element to my writing. So I am going to tell you how things are, as I tell them, here. Now.
.
I am tired. My cough was a persistent little shit yesterday, I lay in bed, my eyes weren't tired. So I gave up, and worked. Then watched Xfactor, which now seems to have vanished from itv player, making me think I may be insane, and then Casualty. I never normally watch this, but I needed drama. And I wanted Casualty. And the irony that followed was immense - the ONE episode I have watched intently for... ERM EVER... This was the first time, was about an anorexic girl. Huh, hello? If you want to talk to me USE MY SCALES NOT MY TV!! I will be more inclined to reply.
.
I feel fat. I am almost 8 stone. Why is this taking so long? I havent fasted in a while. Tomorrow I am going to fast. Even if this means hibernation and radiator heat full non for hours. I dont care. I am hitting 7 something in november. Are you with me? x
I am bloody with you,
ReplyDeletestay strong x
I need to be armed - I need to make a list of my ammo... then I am falling in line behind you. We will make a formidable army, we!
ReplyDelete