Monday, 2 November 2009

Today, Tonight and Tomorrow...

I forgot that there was a compulsory meal at the Slug and Lettuce (who do NOT have nutritional information for forward planning ANYWHERE on line)... so today has been another whopping calorie day. 1940. LOOKING at the silver lining, slight carb boost and I do not intend to weigh myself until Friday now anyway. Tomorrow Rach is insistant that I go to dinner because I almost passed out on multiple occasions last week... so I am bypassing breakfast and having 500kcal for dinner so I don't do that on her again. Then Wednesday and Thursday I plan on just 500 on breakfast again.
.
Tonight I plan on doing...
.
My croatian translation
My seminar french film preparation
My french film reading
My prep for tomorrow's meeting for lit seminar
Potentially more...
Then sleep at stupidly early time, thus sleeping through breakfast.
.
I am so desperate to get to 108lbs. SO SO SO SO SO DESPERATE. This is taking so long now. Patience Amanda PATIENCE you will get there. Keep strong. Keep going.
.
I applied to Vogue graduate scheme... I am not old enough at 20 to apply to UK goverment jobs, and my medical record marked with a fat eating disorder, self harm and depression is a no go for them too. So goodbye chance of language career for the time being. If I do not do an MA I need to do something totally different. So I am appying to random places. So far, Conde Nast at Vogue to be a Media Exec and earn money to buy me marc jacobs outfits and at Harrods on their scheme...
.
ANY OTHER IDEAS?!!?

2 comments:

  1. umm hello, there are many language jobs that are not connected to the government! like translating and interpreting and so on. go get your MA. being out in the real world is too too scary. i don't recommend it. plus you are only 20 and that is too young to be in the real world. i wasn't ready for it at 22 and still am not at 24. MA! MA! do it! i am trying to PhD! wooo! we will be smart and educated together!

    do not despair, i know you MUST be 108 tomorrow but it won't happen tomorrow! just stay strong and go day to day, ok? AND DO NOT PASS OUT. OK? DO NOT PASS OUT! i do not like it when you pass out, little bunny.

    i love you i must go to French class now love love love be strong okay?

    xx x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slug and Lettuce. OMG what a name!! D:

    *Hugs* Get your MA and then maybe teach English overseas for a bit? That way employers in other countries can get their grubby mitts on your talent :p

    ReplyDelete

If I put a shell to my ear, I can hear you typing...