I really want to work. But there is too much pressure in my head, that the quality would be horrendous, so there really is no point trying.
.
Went to dinner with Yates. I love her to bits she is such a sweetie. Havent seen lots of her, which I know if my fault, but I love her all the same. I hope she doesnt get frustrated with me. I dont know what I am doing anymore. Everything has changed. I cant stop. And I am afraid my friends are going to misinterpret this as giving up. Maybe it is? But I cannot stop it. I do not feel in control. Even if I was really hungry, if I have eaten the set limit there are consequences. They are the rules. And rules are golden. I cant stop. I need to rtead your blogs. I am sorry for my abscence I LOVE YOU ALL
Wednesday, 11 November 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I don't know what I'm doing either.
ReplyDeleteI feel lost.
I hope your okay x
Kimi aishiteru~!
ReplyDeletebonsoir.
ReplyDeletehow's the work?
do text when you're a-breakin'
p.s. a poem for if you need lighter distraction:
ReplyDeleteDogs and doilies
on the nine o'clock news,
Tumbling trumpets
and shiny shoes.
Mugs and mangles
in our worn-out world,
Trouble our toes and
touch on absurd