What seemed to be a week crisis, has turned into a fornight crisis, and will no doubt morph into a month crisis with relative ease. What's wrong? I do not know. I have lost my little friend Mr Motivation. He ran off playing somewhere and has left me exhausted trying to search for him. I have hardly done any work in weeks now and it is NOT funny. My french, by pure chance, went well. I fell asleep thus not revising, thus talking on the spot unprepared for 10 mins. I got 66. A high 2.1 - So I was shocked. Especailly because my blood test ran late, and they took 3 bottles of blood this time and I was so faint when I got to french and had to do my thing.
.
Ate quite a lot today. Too much. Cant be sick, my throat is too sore. So I will just have to make next week count. If I cant work I can starve. I am 114 now... so a slow descent but a stable one. Better than up down up down up I guess.
.
I miss you all, but my eyes are horribly tired and my motivation to do anything except write random and curl up under a blanket and dream bizarre stories has faded into dust.
.
Love from the fishes wearing pink tutus and dancing a ballet dance
Sunday, 1 November 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mr Motivation has abandoned me also.
ReplyDeleteme too, me too, we are all abandoned! wtf, mr motivation?
ReplyDeleteanyway it's all right. this is just a little slump and you'll get through it and find him again. and you are descending! that is good, non? slow descents are actually better i think because you will not rocket right back up again.
I LOVE YOU and you can get through this! and all that!
mes parents irritants sont taking their fucking time deciding if they are coming to France avec moi! as soon as they tell me i will let you know my dates and all that. i am SO excited to run around with you for a few days!! wheeeeeeee!