I PROMISE I will read your blogs as soon as my french presentation is over tomorrow - I have so much to read I am too scared to start! AND I WOULD READ YOUR BLOGS ALL DAY LONG IF I START!
.
Anise: Exciting news... I am nolonger working at Christmas... so come and stay!! I live 20miles from London, and it takes longer to get in on train, BUT will cost you less buying travel cards on the train than renting a hotel?!? STAY WITH ME!! I will take you to amazing places and it will be AWESOME!!! Can I take you to Cambridge too please? It is also close on the train? Please! I LOVE YOU.
.
I have my french presentation 10 mins straight talking french... tomorrow with no notes... haven't started yet... am shattered. cannot focus. was sick 3 times yesterday and took 3 laxatives but was 113lbs this morning. almost back to 8 stone!!!! had muesli only for breakfast because I will need lunch today to keep me awake long enough tonight to learn my french!!!
ANISE PLEASE STAY WITH ME! x
Thursday, 29 October 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I WILL I WILL I CANNOT WAIT!!! SO EXCITED!! I wish I could have more time in London but Christmas is peskily getting in the way of my plans. damn that holiday with all its food and pies and mint m&m's... Maybe if my parents come to France with me I could have more time on the earlier end, like Dec 18-ish...they want to come but are trying to see if they can afford it. so i'll get back to you on that.
ReplyDeleteUNLESS...you want to run around Paris with me for a while? maybe this is ridiculous? i have a knack for coming up with brilliant and completely unreasonable plans, so you will have to decide if you can do this! but it would be SO fun, no? oh SO SO fun.
at the VERY LEAST I will come and spend 2 or 3 days with you!! you must show me around London! you must talk to me in your lovely British accent which I will probably embarrassingly and subconsciously begin picking up! i will try not to be a stupid American. i will try to bring you V8 if I can get it into the country. we will fight holiday food battles together. yes yes yes!! i am SO SO SO excited!!
LOVE the fishes who are leaping and straining at the bit (if fishes wear bits...?) to go and go and go see you!!
I've been putting off my school work too, haha. Oh dear.
ReplyDeleteI hope you do well though, I know you will!
I'm also putting off all my school work, and I have so much, AHHH :( wow, your doing so well, keep it up, I hope your feeling okay though :) x
ReplyDeleteSchool is more important than blogger <3
ReplyDeleteGanbare~!! You can do it!! :D
*Cranks out pom-poms and does crazy Japanese cheer leading routine*