Just sit here, don't move, and the food won't get me....
I think we need to have a mini celebration RIGHT NOW because I just ate dinner, and OSSPO is OFFICIALLY in action. OFFICIALLY. Today was very hard. Mum gave me a krispy kreme (I didn't want it) along with Gibraldi bics, LOTS OF SMOOTIE AND ORANGE JUICE, bananas, apples, soup, cheese, pitta bread... and cereal and more and more and more. BUT you know what. IT IS SO OVER. SO so so SO damn OVER. Tomorrow I am getting up, packing my bags, seeing Sophie coming home, packing, sleeping. NO TIME TO THINK ABOUT EATING, And I told my mum that I am just NOT eating a damn thing. So tough noogies...
.
So tomorrow is a fast with HOWEVER MUCH DIET COKE I WANT I DONT CARE
Monday is a fast
Tuesday is a fast... Doctors times 2.
Wednesday will hopefully be a fast, OSSPO in canteen.
.
I really hope that I can do this. I have hurt myself so much in the past few days. Even my back yesterday I AM A WRECK, Fearful, and fat. OH GOD PLEASE LET ME DO THIS!!!
,
Love from the fishes that love you all and want to hug you all!!!
OSSPO is in action for me too! I totally need it, and I love the idea! Stay strong! New month = new start!
ReplyDeleteI'll probably join your fast on monday, tuesday and possibly even wednesday, I really need it! Glad to see OSSPO in full action soon.
ReplyDeleteLOVE YOUR WAY!