ick was just sick. ick ick ick. didnt eat until 5... binged on haribo on way home then went to dinner. At dinner my mood crashed and I couldnt take it. I need thin. Damn it. Why does something always fuck up?
because haribo is gummy delicious awfulness. it's true. you can't NOT binge on it, i say it's physically impossible
i'm sorry you're feeling down. i eat when i feel down too. but chin up, you've got all the strength you need inside, you just have to believe it! you can totally do this!
because haribo is gummy delicious awfulness. it's true. you can't NOT binge on it, i say it's physically impossible
ReplyDeletei'm sorry you're feeling down. i eat when i feel down too. but chin up, you've got all the strength you need inside, you just have to believe it! you can totally do this!
Gorgeous, you can do this. I feel you pain,desire for thin. Its not an easy one, but we can do it!
ReplyDelete