your doing so well! and I was reading the previous posts, it's good to know everything is going well at your college, and your weight is great! I'm jealous, I hope your feeling okay!
Yay - you are sounding so happy and positive at the moment. It is wunnerful! You make me wish that I was still at uni and living at college. I don't know how you've managed to get so much lecturer love... but keep up the good work!
I am thinking hard about the 5 things I want to achieve from the following year and will post soon. It is hard! Particularly because I don't know what I'm going to be doing next year, maybe this will help me to decide.
Love you lots sweet, keep it up, you're doing great!!!!
also if you have two moments, please explain "il y a" to me and when it is used. i am confused.
also, do you think i could learn enough russian (teaching myself) in 2.5 months to be able to vaguely survive in Ukraine (if I continue taking classes there)? i am trying very hard to go abroad very soon but there are SO many hurdles.
awesome job!!!! keep up the fantastic work!
ReplyDeleteyour doing so well! & well done for the weigh in at the doctors, your at such a great weight!! x
ReplyDeleteyour doing so well! and I was reading the previous posts, it's good to know everything is going well at your college, and your weight is great! I'm jealous, I hope your feeling okay!
ReplyDeletewow thats great! glad to hear college is going good! i love happy posts :)
ReplyDeletex
:D Go you! I'm way past the 830mark *Glares at coffee mug* Stupid caffeine addiction! XD
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like you've had an awesome day all round! *Hugs*
Yay - you are sounding so happy and positive at the moment. It is wunnerful! You make me wish that I was still at uni and living at college. I don't know how you've managed to get so much lecturer love... but keep up the good work!
ReplyDeleteI am thinking hard about the 5 things I want to achieve from the following year and will post soon. It is hard! Particularly because I don't know what I'm going to be doing next year, maybe this will help me to decide.
Love you lots sweet, keep it up, you're doing great!!!!
I LOVE YOU LITTLE HAPPY BUNNY!
ReplyDeletealso if you have two moments, please explain "il y a" to me and when it is used. i am confused.
also, do you think i could learn enough russian (teaching myself) in 2.5 months to be able to vaguely survive in Ukraine (if I continue taking classes there)? i am trying very hard to go abroad very soon but there are SO many hurdles.
xx
that's amazing!! :D
ReplyDelete