Tuesday, 27 October 2009

PM weigh-in (after diet coke and crisps)
115.4lbs
.
My tummy is so so so hungry but I cannot bring myself to have dinner. So I have had breakfast... but then was sick. And then I had a tube of refreshers at 130kcal, a lollipop at 70kcal and snack-a-jacks at 104kcal... And my weight is plummeting... and my throat is sore, and I am not even chosing to not eat and not binge... a switch has been flicked and there is no going back. Self destruction seems imminent...
.
Love from the fishes x

2 comments:

  1. look at you go! i don't know whether to be excited or concerned for you. be careful, ok? but do what you need to do to be happy, ok? we are both lost in this confusing world, no? hm.

    i am waiting to hear back from mes parents as to whether or not they are coming to Paris with me. after i know i will send you dates for sure! it will either be Dec 19-21 (or thereabouts) or Dec 26-28 (or thereabouts). what is the best (cheapest) way to get from London to Paris?

    i love you stay strong ok? don't go off the deep end, it's not very nice down here...

    LOVE the fishes who love you and can't think of anything more interesting to say right now because they are a little frazzled from having just had to have an intake interview with a therapist via phone! (don't you just LOVE that sentence construction?) eek! how do you explain the complicated problems of a lifetime in 15 minutes to a complete stranger over the phone? eeeeeeeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i mean those are the dates that I will be able to be in London. sorry I didn't make that clear.
    I will either be in France from Dec 19-ish until Jan 3-ish
    OR
    Dec 26-ish until Jan 3-ish.

    ReplyDelete

If I put a shell to my ear, I can hear you typing...