Thursday, 15 October 2009

Still 117lbs. I am enjoying my course, understanding, meeting new people and liking them... but ultimately having close friendship issues. But you know what. Screw it. Because this sort of this DOESN'T go away over night. Like you all know. Especially when I haven't totally convinced myself because I want to lose weight. I do NOT want to make myself sick anymore, and I find that more important than fasting for a few days. And I am at my limit AND I NEED A FOOD BREAK. SO. Fuck it. I am NOT eating Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Monday morning I will weigh myself, have only cereal at breakfast and have dinner. Tuesday will be same. Wednesday is day of truth at the Eating Disorder Clinic.
.
My degree is amazing. I am not letting anyone ruin this this year. And if I can get to 1200 everyday I will be a happy bunny. I just need a small food break right now.

4 comments:

  1. yes bunny, yes! i am SO SO glad that you're happy and things are going well! you're right it doesn't happen over night and you will slip up and the definition of "slip up" will change as you get better. and that is a good thing. i want nothing more than health and happiness for my little bunny!

    GO GO GO GO GO! fast if you need to but remember that you are feeling better and moderation is what it's all about.

    i will always be here for you. you can do it.

    LOVE the fishes who are so thrilled that they are trying to escape and wiggle their way into the pacific ocean (it's the closest) and then they are going to have to navigate all seven seas to reach you, but reach you they will! and give you lots of fishy kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. were the exact same height and weight, although I'm sure you look alot better than me. I'm glad things are going well too, and good luck on your food break, and ultimately, at the ED clinic, I wish you all the best, I really do!
    stay strong x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sure is a long time to go without food. Be carefull, I have only the bestest Ana-vibes that I am sending your way! =)

    You know, I watched all of the parts in the "Sonia-Julia" Episode. I love there mom's accent! It made me really wonder seriously about what it's really like for not only the anorexic, but the people around them as well. No, your not a monster (you mentioned in your last post). And good luck at the clinic!

    But watching it was at the same time total thinspiration to me. Am I that twisted? Oh well dont mind me,,

    Stay Strong... (!) =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck! Stay hydrated bunny, and don't skip your vitamins!! Do what feels right, things will improve over time.
    Don't let other people tell you what to feel, especially about yourself. I have very few real friends because I figure if they can't take me for who I am, they aren't worth bothering with. Thus he ones who stay are epic awesome people. You will find them, it takes time >.<
    High fives for the fun degree!! :D I has a happy for you!
    <3

    ReplyDelete

If I put a shell to my ear, I can hear you typing...