Sunday, 4 October 2009

BRING ON TOMORROW

So I went to see Sophie today, and for a few hours NO food was digested by my system... and once again I started to smile... and then I came home, and the avalanche of food continued.
.
I cannot screw this up. I LOVE YOUR BRACELET Idea. I used to wear a ring, and whenever the ring was on I couldn't eat. But then, of course, I just started taking the ring off in moment of weakness... but if I were to wear a bracelet that I couldnt take it off every 2 seconds. I really want to do this - you guys have said a few words of wisdom -
.
Nona - I ALWAYS want weight-loss NOW and I binge because I can't have it now. That is so true.
.
I want to make a crimson and scarlet plat string braclet... not sure how but will work it out when I have money maybe. After LUNCH tonight = new Monday = new Week = new University Year = New Town = NEW room... equals new start in my head at least...

4 comments:

  1. I have a bracelet, but I need to make a new one, I never thought of the idea where if you have it on you can't eat, that is such a good idea!
    don't worry about the food tomorrow is a new day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love you. i cannot say anything because today i am a disaster. but i am here for you.

    LOVE LOVE LOVE. someday we will feel like worthwhile human beings. i know it. i just don't know when.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My bracelet is just a strand of 8 ply red wool.

    From the Cat in a Hat Scarf which I forgot to finish knitting.

    Mine had to be relatively inconspicuous because of my "caring" family and friends.

    Love you.

    Am here for you.

    Am not interesting: am bit of mess at moment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your support, I'm so happy to be back!
    I like your idea to have something to remind you what you are doing and to stay focus on your goal.
    Good luck for the first day of your new life. I know you are strong enough to do this!

    ReplyDelete

If I put a shell to my ear, I can hear you typing...