Девочка моя, ты придумала себе что ли что ты толстая. Нас любят такими какие мы есть тонких и толстых. У нас говорят, что на каждый товар есть свой покупатель! Ты была у нас и отлично выглядела у меня даже не было мысли, что тебя что-то тревожит. Ты кушаешь как все нормальные люди, и у тебя отличное телосложение. Я всем с гордостью рассказываю про девочку из Англии, которя свободно говорит по-русски, по-французски..., вообще какая ты умница. Ты хотя бы понимаешь что не каждому человеку дано быть полиглотом, а ты знаешь несколько языков, ты прекрасно рисуешь!!!!Ты понимаешь что ты ТАЛАНТ? Мой Денис весит 120кг а был 90кг, но я люблю его любого вне зависимости от веса. Любят человека не за стройность,а за душевные качества. Ты в своем теле вторую женщину выбрось и скажи ей, что меня любят любую, что у меня много друзей и меня ждут в России, а болеть мне не когда надо заканчивать университет, и определяться с профессией. Я тебя крепко, крепко целую. Твоя Юля
.
My daughter, you have thought up this idea that you are fat. We love ourselves how we are and we are fat and we are thin (Russia is proud of fat rolls, imagine). We say that each seller has their buyer! You stayed with us and looked amazing, I had no idea that something was troubling/ disturbing you. You eat like all normal people (STAB STAB STAB STAB in my heart!!!) and you have an excellent figure (fat fat figure). I tell everyone proudly of an english girl, who speaks freely in Russian and French... you are generally a little genius (NO. Not true). You should understand, that not everyone is made to be a polyglot, but you know several languages, you draw beautifully!! Do you know how talented you are?! (NO) My Denis weighs 120kg and has weighed 90kg but I love him whatever his appearance independant of weight. We love someone not for how they are built, but for their spirit and character. (in Russia) Throw the second woman in your body out and you tell her, that I love the other, that I have lots of friends and they are waiting for me in Russia. (then either, because punctation is unclear...) you don't need to be ill to finish university and start a career/ but you don't need ever to be ill, I need to finish University and start a career (I think it is the latter). Big big kisses, Jula.
.
ARGHHH I EAT NORMALLY. I CAN'T EAT NORMAL. DIE BRANFLAKE CRAVINGS DIE DIE DIE
It takes me about 12 hours by bus and 9 hours by train to get to Pietari. But it wouldn't be impossible for me to get there. I could even get a ride, who knows, wouldn't be so expensive.
ReplyDeletexxxx
ummm that is actually a really really sweet email! i would like to live in a place where i am not judged by how thin i am and how blond my hair is and how big my breasts are. (that's right, don't EVER live in LA if you have food issues!)
ReplyDeleteanyway i love you and i hope you are showing those bran flakes who's boss!
that person sounded so sincerer, can you imagine living in a world where that would be true?! crazy
ReplyDeleteso I have a question I know you were in france for a while & I impulsivly decided I wanted to go on a bit of a booze cruise over thier next weekend so me and one of my freinds are going thursday - sunday, we will be arriving in Le Harve. We havent booked a hotel as we kinda want to go to paris. do you know any where good over their?! x