I don't have to weigh anything in particular. But I wanted to weight 105lbs by then. I am a stable 117 at the moment.... booo!!
.
Also, why the HECK am I as tired as I am? This is not normal. I slept from 1-8 and then 8.30-10.30 and now it is only gone 12.30, I have eaten twice in a bid to do work... lunch I had... get this breakfast was still set up in the canteen... dried apricots... 2 apples, banana, branflakes, yogurt. I might try to keep today to a mainly fruit day.
.
Dinner choice is...
Yellow Split Pea & Roasted Onion Soup Oat Crusted Breast of Chicken Baked Salmon with a Red Pepper Pesto Tortellini Ricotta in a Tomato & Basil Sauce Lattice Fries Baby Boiled Potatoes Peas Cauliflower Chocolate Sponge Fruit & Yoghurt
.
Oat chicken sounds too yum... why did I look?
If you are interested in seeing what my college is... http://www.dur.ac.uk/TrevsJCR/
I REALLY hope my friends never find this site. I NEED you guys. I DO NOT WANT THEM TO TAKE ME AWAY FROM YOU!!! I deleted googlebar, because everytime I opened a new tab the middle square was blogger.
.
GUYS: Suggestions please... what do I do? I need to lose weight, but I am finding it harder and harder to do, and my brain is overtaking my heart. Please help! PUT ME IN QUARANTINE!
Saturday, 17 October 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
If I put a shell to my ear, I can hear you typing...