Saturday, 3 October 2009

Time for a title... haven't thought of what yet.

My new hair and awesome Russian teddy bear - svoboda in roman letters - means freedom
.
I am getting SO so SO frustrated with my parents when they try to talk about University with me. I think because I am scared and nervous, I am snappy, I don't want to think about the stress that will hit me like a spiked wall, and so I get angry... and snap... fun, fun, fun.
.
I know this is very premature, but OSSPO is going well for the first 4 hours of its commencement - at 7pm I was VERY tempted to finish of the Gibraldi bics, so I started to sort out my books for Durham... and the thought past me. Later I am going to the pub whilst they get take out after closing to catch up properly with Gel and the others. This should go ok I 'ope!
.
No late night eating on return home. No anything. In the morning... get up... or lie in bed until ready to start packing more stuff and checking out blogger...
.
Everything will be ok. We can do this, guys. I lvoe you all x x x x (so do my fishes)

4 comments:

  1. YOU CAN DO THIS !! !! ! !!!! ! ! ! !

    think how happier you are when you're not eating and when you have a plan. it's not worth it to ruin it.

    LOVE LOVE LOVE the fishes who are leaping out of their tanks with joy that you are a bit better so far that they are in danger of falling out and landing on the carpet, which is not helpful for living, which they generally want to continue doing!! sorry i had trouble getting all those clauses in there in an understandable way (!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh MY GOD i wrote a comment that wasn't a novel. saints be praised. i think i should get a prize.

    oh wait, i did! it was your letter.

    :D :DD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quelle brilliant HAIRSTYLE! I have ONE hyponated word for you: SEX-BOMB!

    ;)

    Love, insanely, ridiculously, incredibly, amazingly, stunningly, jaw-droppingly happy fishes. They need no other description today, because they are appropriately happy and sad for whoever needs it ;);););)

    ReplyDelete
  4. In case I did not make myself exPLICITLY clear: you look HAWT (with a "w" instead of an "O"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

If I put a shell to my ear, I can hear you typing...