Today's CRAZY STUPID intake...
Breakfast: Muesli... 400kcal
.
Random: 3 lollipops... 180kcal
.
Lunch: 2 apples... 140, pear... 100, hotpot thing small and afterwards yogurt... 400kcal.
.
Dinner: 3 apples, pear 100, chicken 'wrap' with basically no wrap... 200
.
1830. Well, 170kcal less than yesterday, only due to slightly less fruit because I stuck to the breakfast rule... was too tired and needed to work... so I had dinner.
.
GUYS... WHY am I getting so tired when I am eating a stable amount and not binging?
Sunday, 18 October 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
oh bunny i am sure your body is really just confused about what's going on! it is not used to normal. but it will get there eventually, give it time! you are eating so healthily and i am v. v. v. proud of you. i wish i could say the same but it's as if my brain refuses to acknowledge that anything other than is a food product and therefore edible. eek!
ReplyDeletei love you and i am oh so happy that things are going well for you!!
LOVE the fishes who are basking in the warm october sunlight and learning French! il fait beau aujourd'hui. j'ai besoin de Diet Coke et beaucoup de sucre!
maybe your body just needs time to adjust....
ReplyDeleteThe feeling of being full does make the body tired and sluggish, even dietary experts advise to stop eating when your sustained not full.
x
Oh, don't worry too much about it. You are probably guess-timating a little high anyways...
ReplyDeleteAnd with your hectic life, your probably burning what you eat by the hour. Think of it as a break for your metabolosm, and watch how the wieght will just fall off when you start restricting again! Best of luck! xxoo...
I made you a present, but I don't know how to give it to you, so it's on my blog.
ReplyDelete