I didn't escape with no food, but it was very controlled today...
.
2 apples - 160
A nutrigrain bar - 130
Baked crisps - 150
Carrot and hummus - 150
A plain seed roll - 300
.
Total = 890kcal. VAST improvement, finally getting back on track.
.
Doctors tomorrow at 9am... mental health dude at 11am... IT IS COLD. I am tired. WILL READ ALL YOUR POSTS AND COMMENT ASAP X X X X
Monday, 5 October 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
very controlled is VERY GOOD! and very sustainable!! so you are on the right track, little bunny!
ReplyDeleteLOVE and many many kisses and little fishes!
well done keep up the good work! I hope the doctors goes well :) x
ReplyDeletemuy bien, love!!
ReplyDeletethat is very awesome indeed.
hope the doctors goes ok!
:)
Ueeeeh! Sugoi na~!! Yahari dekiru dasou! (OMG I HATE ROMAJI!!)
ReplyDelete*Hugs* Good luck with the medical peoples tomorrow. <3