I cant sleep. One of the infected cuts has swollen without me fiddling and throbs and I know cant move my fingr without a pain descending down my finger. And I do not know what to do. 1600kcal yesterday, could have been better but could have been much worse! xxxx
oh honey i'm so sorry that you're in pain! feel better soon, lovely! and 1600 isn't bad at all
ReplyDeleteyou have a doctor now that you're back in Durham, RIGHT? little bunny, please please go see doctor! if that infection gets into your bloodstream you are a DEAD bunny. so please go, ok?
ReplyDelete1600 is very very very very not bad!! i am proud of you!
LOVE and many fishy kisses in as many languages as i can think in right now which is absolutely none. not even anglais. maybe subconscious thoughts en français. probably not. empty-headed anise. friend is coming over later with wine. weighing: calories vs. need to get rip-roaringly drunk vs. likelihood i will eat while rip-roaringly drunk vs. likelihood i will say something stupid/something secret while rip-roaringly drunk. things are looking bad here! OH! but i just remembered that red wine makes me throw up so i am safe safe safe! woop!
Hope your finger (and you, most importantly!) feels better quite soon, my dearie!
ReplyDeletemuch love and luck,
xo,
Margie
Crisis point has come back to me, too.
ReplyDeleteAnd I weigh 52.6 kilograms again.
And I caught myself trying to chuck my guts this afternoon.
I don't know what to do about myself, so I can't offer either advice or support.
I think you should see a doctor about your cut though. Don't die. Please?
aw no your finger sounds painful!
ReplyDeletebut im loving the postive attitude! things can always be worse.
tomorrow is a new day
x
:( I hope you feel better soon, and well done on the intake! I agree with the others, go see a doctor.
ReplyDelete