I am so so worried I cannot do this anymore. I should be able to do it... but... temptation is so big and so loud it is screaming at me from every corner of my house and it is blinding me with its bright bright light that wont give up. I just want some darkness and blackness and I want it now, I want to be able to resist and shrink and fall, but... It just keeps on getting harder and harder. I keep getting more and more hysterical, and I cant work out why the temptation is screaming and angrier than it ever was before.
.
I want cereal.
I want to be able to resist the cereal.
The cereal is screaming at me.
SCREAMING. SCREAMING. SCREAMING.
I want thin.
I need skinny.
I want to float and fly and wear jeans and be thinnnnnnnnn.
But the cereal is SCREAMING at me.
SCREAMING. SCREAMING. SCREAMING.
Shut up cereal, I don't want you. I DON'T NEED YOU.
STOP SCREAMING
STFU cereal. Seriously!! Leave Six alone!!
ReplyDelete*Hugs*
You sound like you need some non-food-related pampering as a stress buster. Stupid University.