Oh my word... today's full intake...
.
6 small apples - 420
2 bananas - 200
2 pears - 180
dried apricots - 100
muesli - 400?
branflakes - 300?
chicken and salad - 300?
.
I have NO idea how much the cereal bowls hold, so I prefer to over estimate that underestimate.
.
I ate 10 pieces of fruit. TEN. That is insane, and then dried fruit on top of that. 1900KCAL :-( BUT I hope the fact that most of it was fruit will mean I don't gain wait.
.
Tomorrow... the plan...
Breakfast - Just cereal, you can eat fruit all day, you dont need it then. Just muesli.
Lunch - 3 fruits, something small
NO DINNER
.
Monday and Tuesday - 'Free Days'
Saturday, 17 October 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
it's not that bad if it's fruit. if anything, i'm sure your body was grateful for it and will reward you with maintaining or losing! :-)
ReplyDelete:) What exactly are the qualities of a small apple? More specifically, when does it cease to be a 90-calorie BIG APPLE?
ReplyDeleteWhat would happen if you uhmmmm, if you binged on fruit? Because I did the other day? And I didn't think it was as bad as eating the same amount of calories-worth of cake and bread. But it's still the same amount of calories, just healthily. So, I didn't really understand that. Nope. Didn't make so much sense for me.
Food is reallyreallyreally confusing! Don't you think?
I had the best night of my existence last night :) that didn't belong in this comment, but I thought I'd chuck it in!
And you friends, how aware are they of these "food free" days? Because I recall one of your recent posts about manipulation and deception. I take it the manipulation and deception is that they do NOT know of these deliciously frillioso days?
YAY!
Love you, sex-bomb, from cardigan-knitting fishes. All of their cardigans have pearls on them, because they know how to tickle the lady oysters just so that the lady oysters will do ANYTHING for them (ANYTHING, seriously).
I can't seem to type your anymore. Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ReplyDeleteooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Fruit has goodies!! :D
ReplyDelete*Sings stupid jingle* "1-2-3-4-5 plus a day! It's the only way to get through the day!"
Knitting is easy to learn!! There are lots of tutorials to teach yourself with online!
www.knittingpatterncentral.com
has free patterns and a link for tutorals at the top of the page.
OMG I haven't even thought about SSPN!! D: Lol, it sounds like ESPN! XD *Starts plotting*