Today. What happened today? I feel like the girl in the picture, that is lifeless, but not her skinny. Not yet. My eyes and throat remain in the same state of despair... and waited hours, literally, for a lesson because I couldn't think to forward plan so I arrived in town... at 10. My lesson was at 1.15. Interesting concept of time. I went to get my prescriptions again, which when handed over an enormous pacet filled with 5 delectable goodies, made me feel quite past retirement age. Calci-chew - instruction = take one daily unless otherwise instructed... I have a note... 2 DAILY. They taste like sherbet lemon, this worries me. Where there is sweet there iss sugar or sweetner... and I dont think it was the latter. Still, a better flavour than chalky vanilla. I walk up the hill in a blurred state of confusion - giving into a skinny chai cinnamon latte to make me human again. 250kcal. almost a penny per calorie. But as I take each step, the ground shudders beneath me. My vision does summsaults in my skull and I feel hollow every second in 100. It is odd. Not a good odd. Walking is meant to be fun. So I give it a while when I arrive at college. I dont need food to fix this, I dont need food to fix this, I dont need food to.... ok well a tuna sandwich then. Angry. Dont dare sick up because my throat might rip and my heart may jolt. Instead, in wait for the warming of my den to commence, I retreat to the covers of my fake wooden bed
Tuesday, 10 November 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

"I don't need food to fix this, I don't need food to... okay well a tuna sandwich then"
ReplyDeleteI know exactly what you mean.
I hope you feel better soon.
x
Good morning starshine.
ReplyDeleteThe earth says "Hello!"