skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Jigsaw Pieces of Me
Tuesday, 28 July 2009
FOOD PLAN TO STICK TO FOR THE REST OF JULY
29 - DAY OUT - IZ FOR 'DINS' - Branflakes, Healthy Lunch. No shit. 1000kcal
30 - Colchester - Snacks to 1000kcal
31 - 1000kcal
No comments:
Post a Comment
If I put a shell to my ear, I can hear you typing...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ceux qui me suivent...
Les buts de mon existence...
Start Weight: 112
Goal 1: 108lbs
Goal 2: 104lbs
Goal 3: 100lbs
Goal 4: 96lbs
Goal 5: 92lbs
Goal 6: 88lbs
Goal 7: 84lbs
.
I am 5 foot 4: 164cm... GO GO GO!
Au sujet de moi...
Six of Hearts
One day I will hold on to a red balloon and float up among the stars...
View my complete profile
Ce que j'ai écrit
►
2010
(23)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(19)
▼
2009
(271)
►
November
(18)
►
October
(34)
►
September
(102)
►
August
(43)
▼
July
(34)
Les dernières heures de tristesse... :-)
Was soll ich machen, um schlank zu werden!?
Me soon, me soon, me soon, me soon, me sooooooooo...
I really love my mummy and my daddy and my brother...
if it takes dying to get there, so be it - THIN HBO
FOOD PLAN TO STICK TO FOR THE REST OF JULY29 - DAY...
So.... let's go
No title
Back from my trip to the North. Had s great time a...
I have eaten so much - not unhealthy, excluding cr...
i will be skinnya new day has come20go!
Oh god. May 20 bring new strength
I ca only dream and PERSIST
Today is a family day out... I wonder how this wil...
Want the legs
My last shift...
WEDNESDAY - 12-10.THURSDAY - OFFFRIDAY - TRAIN MAN...
Was at a fowl mood at work again - didnt eat for 3...
Reasons why I can
just imagine you with thin legs. amazing. that wil...
THE FAST!!!!!!!!!
Free in Paris
I have totally had enough. Totally had enough of e...
3 apples 240kcal2 bananas 210kcal2 cereal 800kcal1...
No title
No title
No title
Charlie... TWAT
I CANT DO THIS BUT I WANT TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...
red book
my mum brought me food... to work. it is still the...
not a happy bunny
this really isn't funny anymore. At. All. At all. ...
1500kcal today
►
June
(28)
►
May
(12)
No comments:
Post a Comment
If I put a shell to my ear, I can hear you typing...