Sunday, 26 July 2009

I have eaten so much - not unhealthy, excluding crisps galore, this weekend... BUT tomorrow is Monday. And tomorrow I will become strong again. It is the first NEW week of my NEW decade and I will be thin. People keep mentioning about when I get better, When I am better, but I DONT WAT TO BE BETTER - But I so don't want to disappoint everyone. And how will I get a job I want If I lose weight? I'll search hard and find one.

I have really high hopes for these 8 weeks. 8stone 10 will go down really quick. And EVEN if I only reach 7 stone by the time I get back - but I will do more, then I will have those legs that I want.

27 - Liverpool stay over
28 - Home
29 - FAMILY DAY - careful
30 - Colchester
31 - PACK PACK PACK ORGANISE
FIRST DAY OF FREEEEEEEEEEEEDOM

I will be 8 stone before the end of the first week.

The aim was a 7 day fast and then only ever fruit

No comments:

Post a Comment

If I put a shell to my ear, I can hear you typing...