Thursday, 30 July 2009

Was soll ich machen, um schlank zu werden!?

Hmmmm... Hmmmmm.... TO THE PLAN!
.
How long do I fast for? Do I fast for a really long time so it becomes easier? Do I take the scales? What is a good goal weight for each week? Exersize targets? These all need to be established!!!
.
Ever since Claire told me about Hannah fasting for 10 days and being totally fine I have always wanted to do it. And apparently the longer it goes on for the easier it gets. And I really really really want to be at MOST 7 stone when I get back. Then I will be mega busy for the week and then I'll be in Durham and I can eat the little meals like I am meant to with Rach.
.
I WILL WILL WILL FIT INTO MY PIPPA JEANS AND I WILL WEIGH 8 STONE ON THE FIRST TIME I STEP ONTO THE SCALES (or there abouts)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your support on my blog. I really appreciate it.Your blog is great!
    Keep up with the good work.

    ReplyDelete

If I put a shell to my ear, I can hear you typing...