Sunday, 19 July 2009

I have totally had enough. Totally had enough of everything. Yesterday I was in the most irratable mood, ever. Charlie bugs me so much, I don't know why he makes me as angry as he does. Laura told everyone about Ash and David. I should have known better that was stupid of me I just wanted her to like me more. How dumb is that. The system at work appears to have gone down yet again and all I want to do is get to Paris and get thin. I really need to get a plan together that I WILL DO. That is so important to me because I always always always make a plan, change the plan, remake the plan, ignore the plan and I'm sick, sick, sick, so so very sick of it. I mean 2 months is ages to lose lots of weight. I will be so angry this is my best chance to do this. I have to do it now and I really want to get to 84lbs before I get home, or at least 98. I can so do it - temptation is destroying me right now, but I can do it in Paris, I know it. And I will show it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If I put a shell to my ear, I can hear you typing...