.
So I can't take the scales... Basically because they cannot fit... So after the week I will hopefully try and and find somewhere or maybe I will buy some cheap cheap ones (not ideal... but better than nothing I guess!!) Eitherway I have a tape measure and the jeans that are far too tight- so I can work out but that :-)
.I don't know whether it is better to fast for 3 days, eat apples and fruit, fast for 5 days, eat fruit, fast for 7 days, eat fruit, fast for 9 days etc etc OR just to fast for 2 months. Who knows!!! 3 days min and if I'm fine the week like planned. Just as I have eaten mounds (shameful) for 4 weeks it may be MEGA hard at first)
.Anyhow, I am mega excited that I have my first follower - Hey Lilly! Thanks - it means a lot :-) I hope I wont bore you too much. Anyhow I am going to write mostly food stuff in this journal - I have a notebook for pics and days out and work at Femmes pour toujours... I hope it goes ok.
.
.
Stay strong everyone, - I'm waiting for midnight tonight... that is my freedom...
x
Hey! you're not boring at all.
ReplyDeleteGood luck for the upcoming week and keep up your good work!