Saturday, 1 August 2009

Paris: Day One... :-) !

So I got to Paris where Maxime was waiting to take me to my appartment where I am sharing - I have my own room and the colocataire is Sophie who is older and actually really lovely and welcoming! Met up with Soggs and Mel and did a walking marathon of the southern part of Paris as well as walk around this morning and this evening... I have had...
.
1 bottle diet coke
1 can coke zero
Water
.
SCORE!!
.
At last
.
Tomorrow I am going to Versailles and then I should really find out where this building is for Monday morning in the 11th. More walking... YAY! Ok... so I have a headache but I am happy (as well as unfortunately being spotty) for the first time in a long while. I do love my family tho - mum and dad and my brother gave me a mahusive hug at the station - but regaining sanity is always a bonus! Enough for tonight... I wonder if day 2 of the fast will succeed... Sophie already has offered my some of her dinner... I may have to buy things that keep for ever and ever to put in the fridge to stop worrying!!
.
LOVE ALL and GOOD NIGHT!

1 comment:

  1. Have a really nice stay in Paris, but I have no doubt about that!
    Thank you so much for your comments. You can comment in french if you want and I will answer in french too!
    Keep up the good work. Tu es super!

    ReplyDelete

If I put a shell to my ear, I can hear you typing...