Okkkkkkkkkk. So Anida's lunch was somewhat more than I was expecting... It was yum, this made it harder to control, also it was ready dished. Which makes serving yourself less VERY hard. I would even say impossible unless she dashed to the loo and I mixed half my plate onto hers and pretended to eat at a rapid speed. And I cant fake burp. So I don't think that would work..
Anyhulahoops so it was runner beans, not bad, beetroot salad, surprisingly yum, unfortunately coated in mustardy olive oil which I so wish wasnt there for calorie sake, chicken, SPAGHETTI... LOTS OF IT, AND... b.r.e.a.d s.hhhh hhhhh hhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh... but with raisins. So not technically a baguette, thus not real french bread. Ok. A BAD justification... oh an a 200kcal yogurt...
.
I am awful around others I want to be polite even if it is self detrimental. SO I am saying that that was all 1800kcal. Hopefully it wont have been that much, JESUS IM NOT USED TO EATING ACTUAL MEALS. It is too hard to work it out. Things need to have GRAM weights so I can calculate caloriessssssssss. BUT THEY DOOOOONT. Prepacked salads. Apples, whatever. With the calories indicated on it. Plus meals add calories so quickly. SO QUICKLY. Sly LITTLE SHITS.
Love From The Fishes... :-P
Emergency! I think I'm gonna break my fast. I don't want to let you or anyone else down, but I don't think I have a choice. Read my post when you can.
ReplyDeletexxx
(I know I'm so pathetic)
Thank you, thank you, thank you. You made me feel sooo much better. I think I'm gonna go with the restricting and try to keep calories as low as possible. I'm pretty good at that, so I should be fine.
ReplyDeleteIt just hurts so bad when you have gotten so excited about something and doing amazing and then suddenly someone screws your plans up. And it's not like I can just go and express how terrible I feel, cause they did nothing wrong.
But it's a good idea to work out the whole fast thing next week.
I hope you know you are a saint!
Love, love, love.
Ahhh! I know about the polite thing, but I was so rude the other night after the party. I felt so sad, like I'd thrown all my principles from at ten-storey window or something. But don't even worry about it, are you still sticking to the weigh days thing? (i'm going to cooopy) Because by Saturday, it'll all be gone!
ReplyDeleteLOVE FROM THE FATFISHES AND FATBELLA!