Saturday, 15 August 2009

Drawings (not mine this time) and food thoughts

Ok, so today is a somewhat random post... but first the food news.
.
NONE! I won the body mind war. At 6pm I so badly wanted food. Bread, crisps, an apple. I went on a walk, fearful I may cave... I walked into shops... and came out again. I was amazed at my mind. Something in me said...
.
"No, you know what - that is really enough. You cannot carry on like this you fool!!" .
So I am tired... but no food. Day 2 was a success!
.
Right - now I just wanted to put some picture not of thinspo (sorry) but of upcoming desiners and artists that I have fallen in LOVE with.
.
On the left (the blue one) we have Rébecca Dautremer who has drawn with a co-worker the book which I so want to buy (for children in France... but oh well) called Princesses oubliées ou inconnues - which translates as The Forgotten or Unknown Princesses. And I love IT!
.
Then below that is Sophie Leblanc.
.
And below that is Fabrice Backes. I love all her pastels best.
.
And below that finally Nicola Ceccoli. All of them design for La Marelle en Papier which is where I discovered them (bar actually les Princesses o ou i which doesn't) as well as do their own idividual things. Anyhow that may not have been interesting for you but I really didn't want to forget them in the future and you never know, maybe you will like them too !











No comments:

Post a Comment

If I put a shell to my ear, I can hear you typing...