Friday, 28 August 2009

Any tips or advice please?



I fucked up. Again. Big style. I was doing really well this morning (hadn't left the house...) so until 4pm I hadn't consumed any calories what so ever. Walked around le marais and refound the amazing vintage shops that I had lost for a while (the place is a maze - but I have mastered it now) and also the crazy good boulangerie which had the almond baked mini rolls. And I thought, well. No I didn't think, I was inside the shop. I didn't consciously think about entering. I didn't stop and ponder that I was on a fast and that food, especially the bread type, was forbidden. I was outside the shop one moment, and the second afterwards I was outside the shop, mini raisin baked roll in my hand. Eating. Well. The day was gone. The mini bread roll was so damn moist and yet crunchy and I thought holy shit I am eating, but then convinced myself, AS I ALWAYS CONVINCE MYSELF, that fasting wasn't wise, that I should move to 1000kcal (which was A MISTAKE) in which case, I had 600kcals left. So I went home, slept for an hour, then went back to le marais. And to Monop' I had a light noodle salad - 320kcal and a light yogurt 60kcal and a diet coke. That was ok... and then. THEN. Walking back to the appartment I found myself inside YET ANOUTHER BOULANGERIE. With another baguette in my arms. And I was eating it. WHAT THE HELL WAS I DOING? It is like a moment of sheer amnesia. I forget what I am doing, food thoughts take over and all is lost. So I ate the entire baguette. Calorie content came to 1800kcals after. So I thought, well, let's make it a normal food day then - so I had a fat free frozen yogurt... and an apple... and a nectarine... and a smoothie. It doesn't take a genius to work out that that is indeed over 200kcals. So it was YET ANOTHER BINGE DAY. 3 BINGE DAYS IN A ROW. But I am not going to let this get me down. Nope. I know my weakness is chickening out of the first day of a fast, because I know it is going to be hard. But this of the end Amanda. And the flat stomach and the pippa jeans and the happy smile that you can wear on your face. You have to do this. There is to be no chickening out. I am going to do this. I know it is easy to read this and go NOPE YOU ARE NOT. YOU ARE A WEAK WILLED BEAST. And yes, you would be right, but I don't want to be that stupid beast anymore.
.
PLANS PLANS PLANS. Always have plans. Everytime you want to eat, sleep, walk without any money - no money, no food.
.
Any other suggestions to keep on track?
.
A few people are fasting tomorrow too - thank you SO much. That it always helpful, because I will be letting more than me down. But if nyou guys have any hints and tips please let me know.

2 comments:

  1. I ate lots of food last night. And put on a whole fucking KILOGRAM. What? What is that? So I have no tips for you. Besides, you've been at this longer than me! Oh, but I'm not eating today or tomorrow. Love you, keep a food diary, that Coeur de Pirate album took ALL night to download! So it was downloading while my food was transferring to thigh fat. Mmmmm... But I'm going to spend time, otherwise spent eating, learning the words and what they mean. Improve my French.

    Love you, love, the sexy Atlantis-watching fishes. (Atlantis is the Disney Movie for this Saturday morning)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Argh, i just typed a huge comment then hit backspace and my laptop spazzed and refreshed the page. Grr.

    I cant be bothered to retype it, haha. Sorry :)

    But it was basically like, Bread is a bitch, i hate food.
    Yeah plan everything, just never have a second 'off'. Always count the calories. Even on a binge.

    I always just go 'fuck it, ive already broken my intake' and REALLY binge. So disgustinggggg...

    I guess its all just a counting game, isn't it. And we are kind of like learning how to play. Once we get properly into it, we'll never be tempted by food.

    Good luck for tomorrow, you CAN do it!
    Ly x

    ReplyDelete

If I put a shell to my ear, I can hear you typing...