Monday, 24 August 2009

Yellow Eyes... and UPDATE!

Ok... so I am wandering around Paris again... and back they come... the yellow eyes. I won't lie, slightly concerned. I mean, yep, I get this, it has something to do with my food intake, and I get it ever now and again, but it is being more and more ferocious and I do NOT like it one bit.
.
So basically it is like looking at the sun - yellow patches take over my sight and stop me from seeing near anything. For a long time. Today I had to stop at a road, wait a while, I walked infront of a car, sat down, it wouldn't go. Sometimes I get ringing ears and heavy legs and fall and shake fit a bit, but really it is only the eyes and ears most of the time.
.
Anyone get this too? Any ideas what it is?!
THANKS! x
.
19:52
Thanks for the comments - I am hoping it is like low blood pressure or something. Odd. Anyhow I am baptising the yellow eyes Clementine because it sounds prettier... Wow I have so much to explain it is unreal... BUT I may look like a loon so lets do it in sections... Anyhulahoops whenever I get the eyes I will just say something random about my new chum Clementine!
.
Also, don't think I will have lost weight... Weird thinks are happening to my body at the moment.

3 comments:

  1. Hah! In the past WEEK, I've had orange, green, mustard and grey, and today, I got all of them. Excruciating. Hope you're alright...xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds terrible, I have no clue what would cause that..sorry huh, like Isabella said, Hope is nothing serious but I would go see a professional doctor. Feel better

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you just get yellow? And is it all the time, or just when you dont eat properly?

    If it's all the time it could be jaundis and quite serious.

    But if its just every now and then, its probably because of the distribution of protein. Meaning you haven't got enough. So protein supplements or whatever might stop it.

    http://www.allaboutvision.com/conditions/eye-problems.htm

    ReplyDelete

If I put a shell to my ear, I can hear you typing...