
I am getting pretty good at these early morning wake ups, right!? Really hope I don't wake up Sophie (French lady I am staying with). Finished reading my frist book for next year, 2 days in French isn't bad - I'm at least happy I managed that. This morning (at 4am - what a time to weigh yourself... jeus that does show I'm losing it!) I was 53kg. And I can't actually remember if I was that or 54 before. 117 pounds anywy. I think that is why I can't remember - cannot get my head around kg weighing! So 8 stone 5... so under the half way line! I will beat the 8 stone obstacle!!! God knows how I will manage on no food today, I woke up with my tummy rumbling. Just prey I don't remember my credit card pin, because that is what my brain spent all night trying to figure out. Seriously, the body does anything for survival.
Please someone tell me if it honestly gets easier after day 3!
it does. it really really does get easier.
ReplyDeleteat least for most people... good luck!