Ok so I am at work, and I really have nothing to do! All I have done is add a few things to an excel sheet and now I await Makaoudia's arrival... but I only have 1h 45 left. Also this french keyboard is confusing my brain and I keep mixing up the two. So any silly mistakes are due to this... especially ) and -, m and , , and q and a... CONFUSING!!!
I am still fat. I was starting to think that the effects of Russia and of years of weak willpower may have been reversing themselves, but alas I am mistaken. And I keep wanting to eat. ALL the time. Literally. It is making me begin to feel uncomfortable. I shouldn't want to eat. Just think of all the money I am wasting.
Also I don't know what to do with my life. After uni that is. Not a clue. I always thought I would be a teacher. NO WAY. Not at school anyway - and I dont think I'm cut out for uni teaching- I am not an intellectual. But that is an option I could try. I want to paint and draw and write and live abroad without a worry in the world, but how is that possible?
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
God lots to think about.
And I am not thin yet.
And I dont know how long this is going to take
And I dont know what to do
And I dont know how to do what I should instead of what I want
I am quite at ease wandering the street of Paris.
BUT that is hardly studying now, is it.
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wednesday, 12 August 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tous le monde connait une période de doute dans sa vie.
ReplyDeleteMon conseil: pose toi les bonnes questions, donne toi le temps et prend les problèmes un à un.
En ce moment, ton but est de maigrir. Alors concentre toi sur ce but et fait tout pour l'atteindre.
Tu peux y arriver. Tu es forte.