
Ok, so I wake up, again, at 5am. My arm has gone to a dull ache instead of the throb that I had yesterday, probably thanks to panadol. And then I got frustrated trying to go back to sleep and after an hour decided to come on here beause my blogger alerts me when most of your blogs for some reason or another get updated a few hours after they are, so I can only see the new ones in the morning. This site is somewhat addictive, I guess because it is strangly comforting. That may not be the right word. But, well, we may be alone in our room, but on here we are surrounded :-)
.
Yesterday's fast was completed without any hiccups, thanks to my almost obsurd method of spending all my money leaving me unable to actually buy anything. Enjoying the new CDs though... more than I would have a binge out at Monoprix. Still, not the most cost effctive method.
.
Deary me I am going to be tired at work today.
.
I want to sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.
.
Still... in the end it will all be worth it. Size 8 Pippa jeans are my goal. Why is it I lose all the weight never off my legs!? Damn my pear shaped body!
.
Stay stong x x
Yesterday's fast was completed without any hiccups, thanks to my almost obsurd method of spending all my money leaving me unable to actually buy anything. Enjoying the new CDs though... more than I would have a binge out at Monoprix. Still, not the most cost effctive method.
.
Deary me I am going to be tired at work today.
.
I want to sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.
.
Still... in the end it will all be worth it. Size 8 Pippa jeans are my goal. Why is it I lose all the weight never off my legs!? Damn my pear shaped body!
.
Stay stong x x
Stay strong! Tu peux le faire. Ce n'est qu'un mauvais moment à passer.
ReplyDeleteJ'ai le même problème: je ne perds jamais de poids dans mes cuisses. En fait je perds d'abord dans la poitrine, le ventre et les bras et en dernier les cuisses.
Bon courage, tu vas y arriver!