Feeling much better this morning, just avoiding looking at my wobbily full-of-food belly and listening for the hunger rumbles to know the burning of shit has officially begun. Listening to Coeur de Pirate and checking blogger as a mini break from Enfance reading... Going out this evening in the marais to l'étoile manquante and another bar, where I will have 2 lots of diet coke. Or water. Even this morning I woke up thinking about wholemeal baguette. This bread obsession is not normal. When I eat it I dont even enjoy it that much - I prefer fruit but am drawn to baguettes... I DON'T UNDERSTAND! Anyhow, I keep saying, baguette or skinny, baguette or skinny, so I will look like a freak at the passing of any boulangerie. Oh well. Avoiding weigh-in day on Saturady for 2 reasons - If magically I am 52kg again I risk eating and breaking the fast, If I am not I risk binging out of despair. So NO WEIGH-IN Saturday... It shall have to weight until Tuesday. I lied to Anida, she wants to have a meal Sat evening... I said I was busy, sorry, possibly next week? Felt bad... but I think she'll be ok.Friday, 28 August 2009
The morning after the food binge...
Feeling much better this morning, just avoiding looking at my wobbily full-of-food belly and listening for the hunger rumbles to know the burning of shit has officially begun. Listening to Coeur de Pirate and checking blogger as a mini break from Enfance reading... Going out this evening in the marais to l'étoile manquante and another bar, where I will have 2 lots of diet coke. Or water. Even this morning I woke up thinking about wholemeal baguette. This bread obsession is not normal. When I eat it I dont even enjoy it that much - I prefer fruit but am drawn to baguettes... I DON'T UNDERSTAND! Anyhow, I keep saying, baguette or skinny, baguette or skinny, so I will look like a freak at the passing of any boulangerie. Oh well. Avoiding weigh-in day on Saturady for 2 reasons - If magically I am 52kg again I risk eating and breaking the fast, If I am not I risk binging out of despair. So NO WEIGH-IN Saturday... It shall have to weight until Tuesday. I lied to Anida, she wants to have a meal Sat evening... I said I was busy, sorry, possibly next week? Felt bad... but I think she'll be ok.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ha! Thanks lovely, but, either way, it's illegal for me to get the music, unless I somehow manage to work out how to buy the album. I can't buy it from iTunes, because the French iTunes won't work in Australia. It's sad. Boulangerie = bakery. Mmmmmmmm.
ReplyDeleteI'm so amazingly glad you felt better today! ;);););) I'm not sure why I feel like doing little winky faces...
love, the winky fishes and me.
i love bread too. Seriously, its just so good. Especially like hot and fresh and.. ahh, getting hungry.. lol. Sorry :P
ReplyDeleteTomorrow sounds great. I'm always more motivated when im doing it with other people, so that would be sweet :)
LY xx