
Well I went back to sleep for one hour... then when I got up I got ready to walk around and meet my friend at République as planned. My eyes were so damn yellow. And I'm used to this, but it usually goes away. And it just would not budge. So I caved. I ate. And I am really dissapointed in myself - but no time like the present to get back on the starvation course and ride on... And it wasn't I'll have an apple and stop blip either. I won't pretend to be stronger than I am. I ate...
.
Une ficelle - bread basically - 400kcal
A flipping baguette - 800kcal? Chicken and mayo - oh god I can only prey it was light mayo.
Another freaking BAGUETTE - 600kcal
2 apples - 180kcal
A peach - 70
And low fat crisps - 400...
And low fat crisps - 400...
A lollypop and a fruit drink... 400kcal
.
2850kcals.
.
Horrific.
.
And then ended up going to the pharmacy and buying sugar tablets for quick energy as I couldn't get myself to eat anything with higher sugar than fruit. Only after all this food did the yellow eyes susbise - but not dissapear.
.
I am talking like just after you look at the sun by mistake - not like I was wearing yellow eye shadow - does anyone else get this?
.
So my theory is as follows... next time the bitch of fast day three comes around it should be a minimalist day. So I will go to work in the morning and paint in the afternoon. And read. Day four shall follow the same route and hopefully by day 5 I'll be using my muscle and be full of energy again...
.
Besides I can't by anymore food until Mum gets here because I have all of about 4 centimes - so I cannot fail. SO alright, lets just sort this out in my head. Mon, Tue day one and tue. WED AND THURSDAY are the bitch days... and I hope it will get easier after that. Least I have my start on Monday.
.
.
Thoughts?
I'm fasting today too!
ReplyDeleteOn peut se soutenir si tu veux. Je suis entrain de boire mon citron avec de l'eau chaude!
Tu es une femme forte. Tu peux le faire, tu vas y arriver, toutes les 2.
Bon courage et reste forte.