Monday, 24 August 2009

5.30am...

I have decided that the 5am wake up is my body's way of saying - OK, well if you are not going to feed me then you can bloody well F off. I do not understand why it cant just LOSE WEIGHT! Why is it sooooooo against my existence? However it is growling at me right now, so I am trying so hard not to sneak a peek on the scales. This is tricky I am so used to weighing myself a gazillion times a day in the hope of miraculously losing a stone. The stone never disappears, strange that. BUT NO I MUST WAIT UNTIL TOMORROW! God, I will be peeved if I am 54kg. If I a 54kg I am afraid I may cry infront of Sophie or make a noise from my room. Anyhoopies, enough early morning rambling, just came on to say hello and catch up on your blog updates...
.
Spent all last evening painting a self portrait for my mum. I hate painting myself, but she has been asking me to do it for ages. I hope she is ready for alien hair (the picture I used has a blue like from the curtain which has tinged everything blue and green) it looks less like me that way, which has to be a bonus.

3 comments:

  1. Ugh, I completely get it. When's she coming?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merci beaucoup pour ton commentaire. Je me plais beaucoup au Canada. Je vis dans un quartier anglophone au troisième étage d'un petit immeuble et ma chambre a un petit balcon. Il fait beau et chaud. J'ai hate de reprendre mes cours et de visiter la ville un peu plus.
    Je suis contente de voir que tu vas bien.
    Bon courage et reste forte.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guess what I'm doing purely for entertainment's sake! I'm reading ever single one of your posts as of May 29. It's so EXCITING it's FRIGHTENING! ;) How was that one? GOOD LUCK FOR WEDNESDAY SWEETS!

    ReplyDelete

If I put a shell to my ear, I can hear you typing...