Monday, 31 August 2009

Prvi dan of the FAST

I always find it somewhat relieving when you wake up in the morning after eating too much to a rumbling tummy. I mean, I don't know if it is a good sign, but I take it as one. So today is day one of a 14 day fast. And the plan is as follows:
  • Finish reading the 70pages of this French book I should have finished about 4 days ago.
  • Wander with 1 euro in your pocket, buy a diet coke from only shop that sells cans at this price in tourist area. GL (Galeries Lafayette code letters from now on) - wander untouchable Prada and drink free cold water by the amazing rainbow coloured ceiling.
  • Come back, sleep a while, maybe go to the library if I can manage that too today to research this book (although realisitcally I reckon I'll finish around 2pm so I don't know if I'll be up for it) or LEARN SOME DARN CROATIAN!!
  • OWA, FACEBOOK, BLOGGER. Is it sad that I have a morning and evening routine like that?

Anyhoooooooooooopies (Oh!! Alphabetty Spaghettiiiiii - I want some just to spell out a message, take a picture of it and feed it to my brother or something. OH TASK. The alpagabeticous spageticous challange.

RIGHT what I was menat to say was ENOUGH! To work my dear cherry non cherry but dried apricot skin style friend. Put on some cream and READ READ READ.

Love from the fishes that are feeling particually mischevious due to the upcoming fast.

"JESUS EATS SOCKS"

Shhhh fish number 2, we might offend someone.

1 comment:

  1. Aren't people supposed to eat socks?! :O

    Just joking, I don't eat socks. Often.

    Alphabet spaghettingg... Mmmmmm, noo! You're going to make me binge, damnit!

    And, how do you survive on ONE EURO?

    Yours insincerely,

    The Insincere Fishes from Insincere Trust Accountants.

    ReplyDelete

If I put a shell to my ear, I can hear you typing...