.
I have decided to have mini goals of 4lbs at a time...
.
G1 - 112
G2 - 108
G3 - 104
G4 - 100
G5 - 96
G6 - 92
G7 - 88
G8 - 84
.
I want to get to goal 4 by the end of September. I will try and weigh myself only on Tue and Sat each week... because otherwise I will never see a change!
.
Love to you all x
.
.
Went back to bed and had potentially the most twisted dream to date. It was a film sort of. Anyhow a character like the joker kept trying to destroy my family and friends, never me, and we spent the whole time trying to kill him off. He would attack at night, take my mum and try to squish her into a bag and we would have to hit him. I would scream but no sound would ever come out. I couldn't do anything. I'm useless in my dreams. Then there was a random ending where there was a wedding but at a circus and I was too fat to fit in the box that was going to be swung around the stage so I put a cushion in it instead and watched in awe at the wings. But I got attacked by a pet who hid under a rug which I never saw and tried to produce from under it items that I wanted but freaked me out instead. It had a clown head. Then the weird joker dude came back in the story, after a strange chat with a fat fat fat teenager who liked swimming with dolphins and wouldn't shut up about it. Anyhow this time in a forest with a river, a random girl appeared who he tried to snatch but she hid herself in a random bit of bridge and when she couldn't get down I tried to save her, she confused me for the joker and strangled me until I told her it was ok, then I saved her, we fell into the river but I pushed her up. Then the joker ran in, I screamed a silent scream again with a glass bowl over my heal, and ran. Then everyone ended up in a random room where everyone was jumping and there were metal poles and they made me jump into them. Self harm in a dream. Is this what it has come to? I screamed, ended up saying it matched my other arm. Woke up in a blue room with a bathroom and the weird pet thing - washed off a frog soap from my arm, met someone who I knew from secondary school who showed me her scratches. Went to see a woman who had been affected by a son who wanted to fly over a field in 1 day, a doctor lived next door and told the news paper. They were using the story but hadn't even had the decency to ring her. It was plastered on fanta, sprite and coke and diet coke and in a coke shop with cookies and chocolate biscuits. I was transported to the beach with my two friends, who had these cookies. Rach opened a box lined with Chocolate and started licking it. I licked it. Realised it was forbidden chocolate and said I CANT STAY HERE. Walked off, chocolate box in hand, up a hill in Durham, saw Anna who run and hugged me and then I saw someone else, bumped back into Anna who had changed into an advertising suit and was walking around saying sorry. Kirsten Dunst appeared at some point closing up the film section after the metal pole and bathroom incident and shut the door, looked through a key hole, and said that the eye was a trap.
.
The eye was a trap.
.
Is that what my brain is trying to tell me through a TWISTED 4 hour dream!?
.
I don't expect anyone to have read that shit, but if you have, well done to you!
Holy smokes, you have twisted dreams...
ReplyDelete