3 o'clock and so far so good. Anida waved a baguette in my face at work and all I could think about was GET THAT DAMN ENEMY AWAY FROM ME! And I did not touch it. So the only thing being consumed is diet coke and fat tissue. Wopee. My body does not appear to be very happy at the moment, which is bizarre given my BMI is like 19.8 and so hardely underweight. My right leg really aches. I just knelt down to put the plug in for the charger and it killed me momentarily... and it isn't like I have run a marathon within 24 hours, only walked to work and back. Oh well. Oh and also got the joyous news that I am being referred to the specialist ed team... honestly... I think if I am going to have to go to this thing because the chassing will not cease, then I will use it as a tool to make me compete against myself.
.
Time to wage a war against the book which is l'Amant de duras...
.
LOVEAGE tout le monde x
No comments:
Post a Comment
If I put a shell to my ear, I can hear you typing...