Thursday, 20 August 2009

Blow from the past

This is quick. I have bored you all enough today! I have a sparkly (not literally) pink Dell laptop which I love to bits - and I have just remembered my password to the documents I encrypted from my old laptop that broke down on me so kindly last year. Thintowin. Harldy shocking. And I found this...
*
22.09.07
107
18.4
*

Now this will sound stupid, because it is far from my goal now, but shortly after that I weighed 105lbs which was my lowest. But seeing it there, that date, so far in the past. I am crying! What has gone so wrong. I have decided to use the same excel sheet instead of starting a new one. A smack in the face reminder that something has got to change. And it has to be me.

3 comments:

  1. awww im so sorry. i've done that before too. saw an old picture of myself and started crying (in public). just think of it as motivation :) youll be that thin again. soon. just stay focused and motivated.
    and i have excel spreadsheets that i work on too! i'm currently not using it though, just using a journal. its easier to illustrate feelings and things
    anyways stay strong. hope your day gets better

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I don't mind! I always love to meet new people, regardless of whether they're in person or on here :]

    An excel sheet sounds like a good idea...perhaps I'll begin one?

    Hope to hear more from you♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh darling it's ok. actually , i was just cleaning my room yesterday and found a piece of paper where all of my measurements were written when i was severely anorexic. i know exactly how you feel.

    ReplyDelete

If I put a shell to my ear, I can hear you typing...