Yesterday I fell in love with a puppy in a shop along the Seine. I didn't know you were still allowed to sell dogs like that, but I fell in love. Actually with two - a dalmatian and a st. bernard. IN LOVE. The latter came up to me in its little compartment, and then in the mini gap betweeen glass pannels kept putting its paw and stroking it. And I fell in love. 2200 Euros worth of puppy that can not be exported back to the Uk. And I have found the man of my life and there is nothing I can do about it. .
I actually may go and have to visit him today and sneak a picture without the shop owners noticing. This may be tricky. I shall pretend, if told off, to be a russian non-french speaking tourist. If a shop owner then turns out to be half russian and part of the Mafia I will hypnotise him with my gingerbread necklace and run away hopefully more intact than the POOR little tortured gingerbread man from Shrek.
.
Takling about Shrek, I have an urge to watch Toy Story... that can't be expensive these days... FNAC where are you when I need you... oh right... les Halles, but FNAC I am in my pjs and waiting until you are open.
.
Ok my today plan...
- Steal a St Bernard (or take a picture and run away like a little ginerbread man scared of being eaten or having its leg broken and put back together with icing sugar)
- Read 70 more pages of Enfance
- Find a cheap Toy Story dvd and watch tomorrow when Enfance has been finished
- Meet Ali on bridge near pont des Arts for the poli(y?)glot thing and try to talk Russian.
- Eat no more than 5 items of fruit, each 100kcal or less.
Love from the fishes that are suffering bad memory loss and are in denial that they have been fed already today. (That is not a metaphor for me!)
Yeah, I always get worried that people will mistake my fishes for me!
ReplyDelete