Today was a succes. I finally managed to fast for a day. FINALLY. This has only taken, what, 3 days of carb filled binging. And to make it even better, I walked a crazy amount, for at least 5 hours today I would say - right to the other end of Paris and then back again, and later this evening to Café de Flore in St Germain where I bought 2 diet coke bottles - this cost me a lot. BUT I DONT CARE. Because 1- I fasted and 2- That cafe is where Sartre and more importantly for me Duras wrote their masterpieces during the second world war. So all in all a FANTABIHOOBY little day, full of thoughts and fizzy bubbles... just need to actually finish the book now... only 15 pages to gooooooooooooooooo. Hum, what shall I do tomorrow?Love the indecisive fishes wearing mr men skirts
I am soo happy for you!! Good job! I managed to fast today too. Day 2 tomorrow, I hate day 2. So hard for me anyway.
ReplyDeletexx
CHAMPION effort, Old Boy, just CHAMPION! Good luck on DAY TWO! Because you're on a roll/role (I NEVER know!) And, once you manage day two, day three, then four, then five... sorry. Is that putting you off? It'd put me off...
ReplyDeleteLove, the fishes who are horny for Kung Fu Fighters amd male or female ballerinas. Depending on the sex and sexuality of the fish itself.