Tuesday, 1 September 2009

PRVI DAN RUJNA

I can nolonger remember which pictures I have used or not... But oh well, this one is pretty and I LOVE the dress skirt thing!
So today, as the title says, is the first of September...
PINCH PUNCH THE FIRST DAY OF THE MONTH AND NO RETURRRRRNS
Seriously tho, I have been waiting and waiting and waiting for dearest September to give me the fresh start that I wanted and enfin, it has arrived. And I am giddy and hungry but OH NO Food. Kung Foo style TAKE THAT. Today the plan is...
  • Finally actually finish Enfance - only 5 Chapters left now.
  • Copy up insane list of vocab
  • Take Croatian to park of café and sip fizzy calorie free goodness

Oh yes. I love fresh starts. New years day is the BEST day of the year. BEST DAY.

10:27...

I have finisheeed the boook. Yipeeeee. Yipeeeee. Yipeeeeeeeeee. Now I want to wander... BUT IT IS RAINING!! And I have holes in my right shoe. Hum. See I normally I love the rain, as long as my feet are dry and my hair hasnt been washed that morning... and I have just washed my hair and I have shoes with holes. I think this gives me a good excuse to go to H and M and finally get the sparkly purple shoes for 15 euros... although I seem to be eating money at the moment and have 2 weeks before a top up and I have used more than half in less than a week... mostly on FOOD. Damn how I hate that fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If I put a shell to my ear, I can hear you typing...